Foz do Iguacu December 19, 2011

Hello Mother!
A Very Merry Christmas to you!

I am jealous that it is so cold there is Utah. Here it is very hot.
That is terrific that the surgery with Grandma and everything went so well! Congrats to Chad and Ashley as well! That is super, super exciting! Yeah!

So this week was roughish.
On Monday we had our Christmas conference like I wrote about last week. Tuesday was P-day. Normal. The rest of the week we just kept on working like normal. We found a really great family named Eduardo, Zenilda and Evandro. They went to church with us and it was awesome! Filipe is doing well, but is really scared to leave his other church for the time being. We didn’t really have all that much luck finding many new people this week. Life is kind of crazy with Christmas coming up. On Saturday we had a Christmas concert thing with the wards in Foz and it was pretty neat. We got to sing a lot and had some investigators there who liked it a whole bunch.

Now for the crappy news. Today is transfers and I am getting sent to Maringá. I didn’t really want to get transferred, but I´ll go where He wants me to go I guess.
I don’t know why but this week has been super hard. Not just this week, but we haven´t been having all that much success these last few. Elder Folland is great and I hope his new companion will be too. I don’t know him, but I´m sure President choose well.

For our Christmas call let’s do the following:
11:15 would be the best time for me. Night time is better to teach. If something changes I´ll try to let you know, because I´ll be in a new zone, so I don’t know anybody yet. Thanks for making a login and everything. I’ll use it for sure!

I love you more than anything else! Please know that I know the church is true and that God loves us. I testify of his called prophets today. I wish a merry Christmas and lots of love and spirit this week! Send pictures!
Lots of love:
Elder Markham

No comments:

Post a Comment